So, after a week of tortuous waiting and cravings, the 21yrs1day old girl I finally treated KK to Dim Sum at this place called Royal China @ Raffles Hotel. It's a rather contemporary looking restaurant with Tiffany blue walls and spiffy white chairs that has its origins from London. We had 9 dishes in total with most of them containing prawns ( my fav dimsum filling :) ). They were gooooood considering the price and location. It's like a hidden find I'd like to return!
Too bad I don't have my sony nex cam yet for pictures.
Want It So Badly Please.
P.S- Oh anyway I had a mini surprise from Jiayen, Fio, and Jerm yesterday night who patiently waited below my house with a cake, lighted candles and a giant stuffed rose for me! Consider myself blessed to have such wonderful buddies that make me feel loved at times ;) ;)


