So I take back my angsty words because there was a total miscommunication. How I hate CMCs now (computer mediated communication).
So..I had an almost perfect, 'surprise' picnic at marina barrage today. It was pouring on the way there but the sky was clear in the evening at the site. I couldn't spot KK at first but soon I realized where he was..sitting on the grass with a picnic mat with food and all by the side. It's indeed a sight, haha. He even brought a chilling ice box to cool the drinks :s. I honestly was taken aback.
Fast forward- Loved the strong chilling wind that was coming from the thunderstorm in the distance as we just spoke and ate sandwiches. He was there calculating the distance between the rain and us, soo geeky! Haha. There were SO many kite flyers surrounding us but the view was simply scenic. Unfortunately it poured soon enough while we were attempting to take some photos! Thus we shifted to the sheltered area downstairs, which I realize is equally beautiful cos of the night scenery and lighted fountains :)
Again, the guy really surprised me when I came back from the loo and there he was holding two filled red wine glasses. He did mention about wines but I wasn't expecting it. So we ended the day eating doritos with red wine and just chilled away. Some htht about families and stuff. I don't know if we got tipsy, but we were having tunnel visions by the end of it.
For real?
I think he's oddly cute and cutely odd.
alright, and sweet.
