I'm sorry for the lack of a better adjective for my last post. Its just that sometimes I get grossed out too easily and let emotions run me over like a tide.
It was Limmy and Nat's 21st birthday party this saturday, themed: Growing Up. Speaking of Lim Zhen, she's one of the best friends I know from blast! who even though we stopped dancing cause of all the stress and hectic school work, still keep in touch with. Honestly, she's one of the most wonderful person I've met till date in uni. Someone who never gets pissed off in occasions when many people would; someone who makes sure her friends are happy and makes them cupcakes and encouraging notes; and not to mention, can have the discipline to sleep before midnight and wake up in the wee hours to study and making it to the dean's list.
She's my role-model and I'm so happy for her. Nat and her is the perfect couple, no less.
Sorry for side-tracking. So back to the party, it was an enjoyable one as we played many childhood games! The games included "murderer and police" and there's the one where we had to step-on balloons ala camp games. Seriously? This 21st party beat many of those with booze. We felt like the 90s kids again, not the millenium kids mind you.
So on to a personal level :S, there was a particular person (who happened to be the murderer for the game) whom I thought was a little bit of an eye candy material. Lets call him Mr Murderer. Mr Murderer will be (i almost said enlisting) matriculating in NUS next sem, and he has already talked to me on fb. I'm not going to lie, I felt a little floaty. But it seemed like we don't really click well..
Anyway, why am I feeling so bad towards Yen? I know I shouldn't be, and he wasn't here at all for most of the times. Sometimes I wish I know what he's doing, and why he hasn't been anymore zealous. This is a bit tiring.
That said, I hope I can be LESS of a confused person and just love myself MORE.
