This afternoon a bird flew in my study room while I was working on assignments. It flapped around and gave me the shock of my life. Thus I screamed, ran out and closed the door. Called dad and mum for help but they just asked me to chase it away :'( It perched itself on the window railing and just wouldn't bulge so I threw paper balls on it lol, it gave me the death stare before I successfully hit it. I had no idea when it flew out cos I went to sleep from all the running about. MAD.
Met K in the evening after his work supposedly for coffee. The guy is quite funny..reached 1 hr early because he overestimated his traveling time. It was later that I found out the German company he works for is Bosch & Siemens..just a few minutes walk away from my house. And he stays at simei, similar to.. ..Pure coincidence?
So we ate at MOF. I was overwhelmed by the extensive menu and ordered ramen that was actually good for its price. After that, we went IT fair for a quick while and chilled by MBS river. How I miss that lovely place.
Well... although I still feel he's quite odd and definitely talks a bit queer with his seemingly brilliant English and accent, which intimidates me to no end, he's actually interesting to talk to and quite intriguing.. Most of all...I'm glad we found it easy to talk about certain stuffs, which sounds all too similar.
Anyway, he told me he thought we'd be very awkward initially but it didn't happen haha. :) I forgot when have I actually had awkward moments with someone? Seems like eons ago.
Buonanotte, signore e signorina.
