I've been so grossed out of late, wishing that people could just stop it and be more normal. I know it sounds vague but thats cause every little thing is capable of annoying me to a great extent and setting me off a raging spree currently.
I really hope people can STOP attempting to be flirty with me especially if
1) you're not hot
2) we are already friends
3) you fail
4) above combined
I can't stand it even if its subtle; its damnn grosss. The intention itself grosses me out. STOP IT.
And I would also love certain people to stop objectifying me and putting labels on me subtlely. I know so many people probably find that I'm damn bimbotic in some sense but F that, I'm probably smarter than you in many sense so even if I were to display clumsy behavior it has to be because I'm lacking sleep.
i'mma pick the world up and drop it on your fuckin' head.
