Supposed to meet up with friend yesterday but plans were cancelled because he fell sick..
Met up with Sam for the sake of going out instead because home frustates me with all the waves of thoughts. Had a 'light' meal at Ichiban boshi because he said we were going somewhere nice for dessert but in the end that place was full. Guess where! Ended up chilling at Tcc millenia walk having chicken wings, mozza sticks and mocha villa. It was hilarious reading the menu because of the way they try to make every dish on it to SOUND healthy. "Colourful antioxidants" "Medley of vitamins" "Some proteins" on fried food! Haha..quite fail but the food was nice as usual.
): today's a frucked up day.
Red *crested cranes*, engraved on your chest,
I tried to fit into your heart, uninvited guest,
*I let* true love run right through my finger tips,
Conversations *into mud*.
Fall asleep next to the *lit up* screams,
A thousand miles away, one pillow shared,
Hell fire never, ever felt so sweet,
Now all I am is scared.
Play with fire *we'll get burned for sure*,
*all these embers, feeling insecure*.
Exit Ghost, dim the lights down low,
Will we find what's deep inside? I don't know,
Exit Ghost, I can see your soul,
Forgive me that we've failed,
Will we still remain? I don't know.
-faderhead, exit ghost.
