For now SK shall be referred to as goldfish since he has the memory of one. "Mugged" with him at TCC pomo today, drank Russian Earl Gray.."so atas siolz!" Haha, I seemed to have some problem forever in drinking tea thats not from a styrofoam cup..spilt all over grr.
Played Rockband for the first time ever from a PS3 at Cathay, met May & Vivienne who work at the counter so they gave us free membership :) Anyway, the drums seriously sucked, poor sensitivity and caliberation, looks like I'll have to crash his place in future to play good rockband!
Shoot, really have to get studying.
It's so gross + funny at the same time to see you use the same tactics to hook your girl. For a long moment I felt like I was one of the dumb fishes. At least now I'm as free as a whale. And I can't hide it any longer..you know I don't lie. I wish the worst for you, motherfucker.
