We finally broke our nearing 3 yrs of relationship. He was the one who initiated. It was sudden. Its hard and I'm crushed but I was told to act like an adult, so I'll try. Clearly he has moved on, incompatibility was the reason given but after 3 yrs of holding on..making myself forgive;forget;love deepens and mold as I grow, I think he has chosen a perfect time for himself. Clearly he doesn't care about how I feel any longer, for if I was my own boyfriend, I'd take it a little slower and make the girl lose her feelings for me before I even suggest it. Has he considered this..?
I had fancy little thoughts where we will grow up, graduate, marry, move in and grow old together. Somehow I had managed to forego all our shortcomings and treat it as a way of life but little did I know he couldn't, and have never told me. Now I think I'm nothing more than this little funny loser.
How am I going to be so comfortable with someone again?