Right in the evening, I attended the 2nd practice for my allocated dance item for Blast! EMCC concert in October. Its under Shiqi and Eva and it'll be an all girls item.
Did more complicated and psychomotor-confusing whaacking moves. Seriously, I have never been good at doing different actions for each of my arms since I discovered I had a hard time learning piano when I was young (thats why I abandoned learning it despite my mum being the piano teacher). My left and right mind can't seem to work harmoniously.
Then, when Eva took over for the choreo, her first move already stunned me. *kick ball change, flip hair up with right hand while left hand glides up face* My mouth were stretching to its limits :OO. In the end, I managed to catch up the main bits of the choreo but instead of the sexy, attention attracting (yea AA) jazz funk we're supposed to execute, I think I looked more like a crazy woman flinging my hair about with a twisted waist. Haha, well its my first time doing jazz funk anyway and I hope I do improve soon.
