Aw, I'm totally in love with this accessory I discovered off the site, Man Repellers. Man Repellers is a fashion blog offering eccentric and fashion statement making pieces that are thought to be highly coveted by girls yet may work the other way round with the guys.
yeah in case you don't know, many ordinary men actually do not appreciate the ladies' sense of fashion, preferring sandles to fancy espadrilles, tank tops to a nice blazer. To many, anything that makes a woman sexy is considered ample good fashion and anything 'more' is 'unnecessary'.
I'm loving:
Detachable Collars by Eleven Objects. So sweet and essential to spice up simple basics.
I love how this tan pony haired (omg) collar tunes up the sweeet Topshop dress, making it turn into a blouse. Perfect for the Fall look.
Another favourite with swarovski crystals. Can any men not love this?
And these two for the more androgynous look.
Unfortunately these detachable collars don't come cheap, at more than $200 a piece. However, since one collar will turn each one of your basics in your closet into 1 new piece of clothe, do the maths and I'm sure thats why you should consider making a wise investment in this versatile collar. (;




