How down must one feel to lament that she is down? How down must one get so that it is no longer a normal feeling but a more worrying state?
I feel so handicapped and small in my own little world. I have no ambitions and that maketh me a dead person. What do I really want to be in life? Why am I here for. Why is my "box" always floating in that my thoughts are wild and unrealistic?
This year I really feel that my luck has run dry. Why is it that even the horoscopes are warning me against tests and "licences" exams?! On the very day and month of getting back my Cap? My results are crap and academical suicide. I feel like I've been dragged down to the depths of hell. I don't cry cause I'm numb, tired and desensensitized. I can't handle two kinds of failure within a month and I certainly don't look forward to anymore. If bad things could stop at 2.
I want so badly for a revolution to my cap, bank and life. I desperately need change. That said, I will now retreat to bed before sunrise.
