Failed my tp the 2nd time. Was still passing while making my way back to the centre turning right when this SSDC car on the adjacent main road decided for whatever reason to slow down (for me? I know how those instructors always tell students to slow down to let test cars go first) and seeing that its taking forever to turn left and the road was clear elsewhere I just went ahead. Immediate failure. What the Fuck shit?! If I were to wait for that car to pass maybe I'd still fail for "delay in moving off". All in all, I think Mr Koh Sian Liak who was sleeping/closing his eyes all the way just wants to fail me. He looks decent but his attitude was shit even before we started, for e.g -demanded I kept my IC in my wallet when I just took it back. Couldn't he have waited for minimum 5 seconds? yea I know I shouldn't blame the tester but seriously he acted like he just got divorced by his wife who cheated on him.
I'm not angry. I just feel so sad and disappointed for letting all the people who supported me down, my parents, friends, boyfriend, even my boss who allows me to drive his Audi. Its not my time yet. Time to earn some money.
