My return to the good old blog couldn't have been at a worse timing.
First of all, its nearly 4 in the morning, I haven't been studying much, and finals are nearing.
Secondly. Oh wait, thats fourth, I've been so caught up with myself lately, under the pressure to look good physically because PL3235 taught me that physical appearances matter much more than we like to think so in our society. Thus, I've been on my endless search for tools such as the most "effective" hair product to tame my monstrous hair. Let me face it, my hair sucks and even though it is not dry nor damaged from chemicals, its naturally wavy with alot of frizz and static from our screwed up hot weather and high humidity. And being relentless to the idea of a hair rebond because I seriously feel it will leave my hair more damaged than ever in the long run and with the prospect of a crown of ugly flat polka straight hair, there's really limited solutions I can think of. yada let me face it myself. I shopped at ulta.com today and bought a John Frieda's Easy Frizz Extra Strength potion at USD$8.99 for 50ml?! Lets just say I'm willing to go all out this time and prove to Mr Ho that I'm not not doing anything to my hair..
yeap so the clock just hit 4am and guess I'll better get to bed now. Another music to face tmr..release of PL3235 midterms results. May I say I'm having a love-hate relationship with social psych because however interesting the mod is, I suck at doing tests. Nighty night.
No the cameo paint was really meant for us to look gangsta.


