Hello, poor abandoned blog.
School has been okay..though I'm getting more and more reluctant to attend lectures and do my work. I have been confused forever as to what to major in to have a higher chance of getting an honours..sigh, it all boils down to the paper and title again. Sometimes I keep thinking that I don't have enough girl friends..compared to my JC life where my friends were 95% girls. So naturally it makes school a little boring, but that aspect has been improving slightly..well just today.
I attended my first Blast! lesson, was feeling very much nervous and difficult to face patrick because I didnt attend lessons at danzpeople anymore, and goddamnit I actually feel very bad about it. Why do I always care so much if my instructors like and appreciate me? Its like once I don't feel that my presence matters to them I'll get demotivated and upset. God, I must stop feeling the need for the world to revolve around me.
Sickening.
