So I was taking a 'quick' nap in the evening on my couch just now and had a very horrible dream. In it, it was night time and I was walking on the corridor on my way back home when I looked down the dark street where I saw a few cops and a small crowd surrounding.. 2 dead bodies and a very bloodied injured man who was groaning around in pain on the stretcher. The two corpses really instilled a chilll right down my spine and I couldn't see them very clearly amidst the dark surrounding..but it was still very scary ok. It looked like a tragic car accident and there was a long story after that and I missed the most interesting truth revelation part just as I woke up in sweats -.-
So I told vamp over the phone that we must really act more like a couple than to quarrel everytime over minute issues.. He actually said its what he finds cute --when I'm angry? What? When I'm angry I feel like killing and jabbing a knife in you so its neither funny nor cute to me alright? So it was decided that we should argue less often.. I told him I feel like watching despicable me this sat with him and he rejected outright saying its a crappy cartoon which he'll never watch..and we should watch thiss other movie instead. And he has no money to watch a crappy movie with me and I've no taste so I should believe in him who is a movie junkie. So okay..he told me to watch with my OG instead since I wanted to. I agreed..saying that they're watching on Fri anyway. Guess what he said afterthat? "ya la watch with all the boys..you always talk to so many boys online one.."
Oh my lord, I'm totally giving up the idea on working towards harmony. We can never agree on any one thing, at all. And I don't know why we are still here sometimes.. I don't know how and why I've tolerated all your unthoughtfulness and unkindness all these while regarding my choices and the things I do. Do you even know I stopped watching the Kdrama I was catching just because you said it was gay and asked me to stop? And I didnt wear any leggings for the longest time because you said I looked fucking ugly wearing them. Or why I've given up heels because you're too short for me when I'm in them. Why am I always the one who's willingly giving in but when its you, you must put up such strong retaliation and reluctance when I plead you to do something with me..like, watch a movie? And you have such perfect excuses with anything that involves money..I know you aren't one bit rich but its damn sickening for a gf to hear that almost everytime okay? 2 words. Fucking gay.
I'm not gonna stop them fucked up tears, but everything is just pretty screwed in my life right now..and you've just made it worst.
