Alright, pardon for my losing ability to blog as I speak about today.
So today I had my first OG outing at marina barrage. It was supposed to be this picnic and kiting thing and we met up pretty late at 6pm.. Turned out nobody brought kites so we just sat (yea i brought my mat!) and binged on whatever miserable foods we brought. Oh I contributed the ever so delicious apple crumble pizza from pastamania but it became soggy and cold by the time we ate it :( I told Jason who's as bored as me that maybe we should start to discreetly throw food loops at unsuspecting friends and guess how far the throwing fruit loops thing went? Everyone was throwing fruit loops, waffle crisps and even chips around after awhile. Major madness. We also played tons of games like flying ninja and the freeze and melt catching game till 11pm, it was very very crazy. I've never ran that much in a long time..much less in the dark. Great for me, I managed to catch a bus back :)
Oh no, work tmr : ( 2 more days though cos Elliot doesn't need me there anymore.
