Today is a typical pms day. Felt so pissed and bitchy the entire day. Pissed on the outside and inside and the urge to strangle everyone around me or walk away.
Work was bitch, had never handled so many phonecalls in my life that literally rang back to back. Though I was very polite on the phone and kind of developed the liking of explaining the job scopes to my potential colleagues, I just slammed down really hard after each call. Clearly, this wasn't supposed to be my task but someone seemed to be enjoying passing me the workload. : < Afterall, I'm the one who's handling all the misc, inconspicuous tasks in the office.
Sometimes, I just feel like a midget and unimportant kid when the boss discusses his work with the twenty+ years old colleagues. Like as if I haven't have a developed brain who can think and analyse issues properly. At least I wasn't the ones who scream and squeel over korean idols or yoguru and muffins.
Trust me, the difference between us and someone whos of marriageable age purely lies in a time illusion. Theyre still quite very childish some times.
K here i stop my rant.
Kakee-d Haji Lane with En on saturday! The 'quirky' shops there are becoming more and more like blogshops. Uninteresting and rather disappointing. But some exciting elements were still there :) Dined at Thai Express at night, the soft shell crab at Heeren's branch was some disgusting mass of poop tasting..mass. Disappointed. I almost threw up.
Arhs, time to study for btt :(
