And that is I've kind of accidentally nailed my cough! Read an article online..
"People have been using alcohol to cure coughs for generations. The reason that alcohol works so well is that it makes your throat numb, warms up your chest and slows down your brain. These in combination stop the body from feeling the need to cough. Many over-the-counter cough medicines do not work as well because either they don't have enough alcohol in them to do the same thing as straight alcohol such as bourbon for example, or they have a combination of medicines that haven't been proven to effectively treat coughs. So, if you are tired of coughing, and have tried everything else, alcohol may be a solution for you."
So I'll recap the pretty mad yesterday: Had my official virgin club experience + Mandarin Oriental stayover.
My 2 shots Chivas, 2 shots Whiskey, a shot Tequila and one Bourbon yesterday night was pretty intense for a newbie like me, but I wasn't feeling tipsy except the initial fuzziness (i call it, feeling like a teddy bear - fuzzy). After a full night of dancing at Arena and Rebel with Andrea, Shev, Joker, Kenneth, Alan and friends I was never so sober. However on a much miserable note, the clubs were quite disappointingly occupied with alot of foreigners :<.
I'm very ashamed (actually not) to say that I didn't even bother to bathe, much less the fact that I only hit the bed at 630am... I really dislike bathing outside when I don't have my complete set of toiletries. Call it having all or nothing at all. Shev and Andrea was damn smart to have the breakfast at the hotel while the rest of us was on semi conciousness - sleeping. :{ Anyway, the room we had was awesome with a splendid view. :} Will load pictures up soon.
Had Macs deluxe breakfast afterthat, omg. The portion is soo huge. Then again, its $8 for a set of breakfast.
:D time to sleeep argh.loots from river island :]
effing nice scenary from our room!
<3
one of the dishes- buffalow wings we had at Brewerkz for dinner. will definitely try the much acclaimed beer on the next visit.
Warning: This boy is sure grumpy when he is sleepy..however, thanks for being there yesterday night.





