In a sentence: Super duper ultra awesome fun.
Loved the Roller coasters! Cant remember how many we took but we tried all in the park, including the awesome flying coasters where we laid down and flew 360 like nobodys business. Plus I tried my first space shot of my life..its chilly to see the whole of genting at that level (i guess, at least 18 storeys?) but its not as hell scary when we were sent down at rocket speed..just, very scary. lol. Loved the bumper cars too when my cousin taught me the tactics to effective bumping and minimising bumping impacts on your part.. I bullied like every small annoying kid (trust me, they were very annoying) until they literally ran away after the ride stopped.
Well the highlight of the trip was when I creeped into my hotel's casino thrice at genting highlands hotel. Only gamblers were allowed to stay there by the way, lol. One time, it was really hilarious as I merged and camouflaged into a group of resident band rockers as they were wearing all black with spunky hairdos and I happened to be wearing the same colour too. I just imitated and marched in with a smug face as though I was there to play a gig. Played the big-small dice game and won rm 150 in total : )
The final highlight of the trip was the awesome coach ride!
Really spacious and awesome, in fact photos will be up soon ( i doubt).
Perhaps I will start the decent postings some time soon,
But meanwhile, let me explore my phone!
