OK, so ENNIAN the great has been compelling me to blog like everytime she talks to me! So here I am, for the sake of a bff, out of my lazy bones..present to you a short post.
I got the HTC legend yesterday :}
Yep here it is, decked in full aluminium body.. although it might not be the prettiest beauty around, its functions are pretty much fabulous! (Yea what can I say? 7 months of back up phones with minimal functions, I don't have sky high expectations!) Yes, I know to tens of millions of iphone fanaticals out there *dirty glare at vamp, iphone3gs may SEEM like the best of the best in terms of every aspect of a smartphone (except we all know, the camera). But what you all are oblivious to is how fast other smartphone companies can catch up in a short time, or how some other smartphones are already better in certain aspects. Given the price of not over 400$, this is worth every cents and penny. Internet browsing is a breeze..android apps market is growing.. it might not be the edgiest of its kind but to me, not using an apple beats everything.
Saturday night was Andrea's 20th birthday party. Great ambience at her backyard, really fantastic food from her dad/chef, a substantial amount of Jim Beam and friends = Fun. Although not really in some ways.. but yea. I looked horrible in the photos, as always.

