Second day of work today.
Boss E gave me a ride this morning since "its just your luck". Started to deal with the more important stuffs like payroll and phone calls to the chauffeurs. Queuing for 1 hour in UOB and DBS makes me reminisce about my working days in POSB.. :Z
Anyway, I find it super weird to call people because honestly I'm not very good with phone conversations because I've never liked to and talk on the phone often until I met Vamp. I think this is what the internet and frequent msn conversations does to children who are exposed to it since age 7. lol.
After lunch time while heading up to the office, Boss E and I fed the cat below with french fries (cat food) but the cat was superrr shy and Boss was trying to catch it with it running about like a little tiger before going into the drain (so did his effort).
I miss my cutest cat balloon which Vampy help me asked for it :(
