Honestly the rage I felt when you apologized came surprisingly quick and hurtful. Like a muscular fist clenching the heart and quickening the pace of my breathing.
"Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it." Not to mention you've done it infinite times.
The bad flashbacks you are going to have of me is me being quirky, dressing weirdly, being silly and maybe sometimes a little materialistic or high expecting. But the flashbacks I'm going to have of you is a wild crazy psychotic mass abusing me mentally.
So don't ever hope I won't feel hurtful. Because I can't believe up till now you still want to stay in that hell hole. Because it shows you still love yourself more than the world. Which is contradictory, not alot of love you're showing yourself. Keep living in the hate of yours, project the hate and what you'll get is the negative vibes back. Law of attraction, my dear. If that is what you blindly like to live in to justify that you were right.
I wont have hate. The only thing I know I can start with is to start loving and thinking positive. Thats the only way out. The decision lies with you now if you want to Follow me.
