Dance class this evening was fun! Andrea came along with yuzhen and I and she agreed it is addictive. Choreo wasn't as tough as last week but Patrick was still going easy on us and being really patient in breaking down the steps for us. Plus throughout the lesson he was being humourous and really motivating just so we could better ourselves, although I didnt like how he used the scenario of us being justin bieber's dancers because for goodness sake I detest justin bieber. He was also being random when he suddenly asked us after class with reference to my hot pink fingernails: How do you remove your nail polish if you ran out of nail polish remover? And when we failed to answer he said: Just use the same nail polish to coat your nails and immediately rub off like how they do it with permanent markers on whiteboards! LOL, he is just so intense. Can't wait for next tue's!
Anyway, went down to triple D @ burlington square yesterday to develop my film, and being dumb as always when it comes to protecting films (poured johnsons baby oil all over my cam few days back), I think I kind of exposed the first few shots! damnit. Now I'm too embarassed to go collect it lol. Probably will do it tomorrow after lunch with Vampy and off to borders (my current favourite place to read shamelessly), hey at least I place the books back nicely! Their sofas are oh so good though.. ..
