fml vs mlia (my life is average).
Today, my boyfriend of 4 years proposed to me. I said yes and he gave me an engagement ring. He immediately went to call his mom to tell her the happy news. After the phone call, he asked if he could return the ring because his mom needed money. FML
Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say "I choose you, Pikachu," with a straight face. He was serious. FML
(unqualified as fml because this is totally rad)
Today, My boyfriend said we "needed to talk". We talked about what would happened if there was a zombie attack. Not only do I think we're well prepared, I think I've found my soul mate. MLIA
Today, my boyfriend was dragging me around WalMart in a giant fisherman's net. A little girl asked me what we were doing. Without skipping a beat, my boyfriend said I was a mermaid, and the net was magical, so it let me breathe air and have legs. She not only believed us, but also took a picture with me. MLIA.
cute. dont we all dig witty guys. :)
