
did i mention i love nicole richie? (im sure i did since a couple of years back) anyway, ive seen her from chubby to thin to dead skinny to being just right. she and joel madden and little harlow winter are tres cute. i like how they twitter, lovely couple!
nic:
Can it get any better than @joelmadden, he's just my dream guy. I'm such a lucky girl.10:37 AM Aug 14th from TwitterBerry
joe:
@nicolerichie Honey just wanted to let you know i broke into your twitter. Don't get mad. I'm just writing nice things about myself.11:11 AM Aug 14th from web in reply to nicolerichie
from web
nic:
ummmm I did NOT write that last tweet. A little bird must've broken into my account. and that birds name is @joelmadden & he's an ostrich11:31 AM Aug 14th from web
nic:
..Don't get me wrong, I can be nice... @joelmadden is so sweet and nice... when he's asleep11:34 AM Aug 14th
joe:
@nicolerichie just asked for my twitter password. Yeah right. Thats gonna happen. that would be the end of twitter for me.about 22 hours ago from web
