
fat thundering thighs
oh, when will you disappear
i shall subdue you
"I'm on this new diet, well, I don't eat anything. And right before I feel I'm going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese."
determination, yijun.
went kino today. there must be at least 50 books that i want to read hahah :S shit, now I know what I'll like to do if I was some filthy rich person. Buy the whole bookshop?
anyway, bought Twilight, the current craze sort of reminded me that i had wanted to read it since a couple of years ago, lol !
next up shall be The Unbearable Lightness Of Being. love literary novels. :)
oh and anyway, while waitin for mr vampire. i went pull and bear where i hit on the wooden door and scrapped my foor, ouch, B! :( then he came and insisted that i wash the wound, INSISTED. rah, it hurts like $54%RTr. anyway, brownie points for helping me with plaster and all. thanks boy ^^
ZZZ nites ppl.

