classic.
reached school at 7am today because shev was feeling all the insecurities for OP lol.
first group went first and they were good, and because second group wasn't presenting we had to wait till 10:15 for our turn :S It was torturous because throughout the period I was having stomachaches, growl.
anyway, for our group we had external moderators from cambridge + school moderator so in total there were 5 examiners? lol. I was relatively calm but the legs were shaking like they've their own brains. I had to tame them. i hate examiners who uses scrutinizing eyes to look at you btw. in the end I finished the 5 mins speech without using the que cards I did till 2am last night -.-. oh whatever. it was ok but Q&A was killer although the question was relatively easy :S in the end, the teacher said we have been chosen to do our presentation again this thurs for "EDUCATION'S PURPOSE".
right, with videos and stuffs.
goodgame, lets just await our big faces projected in school halls next time. perhaps under the what not to dos?
