A very stupid one at that, i know.
But I desperately want it.
Its not really for trend, Its actually more to the whole meaning behind it. I won't even bother about queuing to buy something stupid (like donuts for example) just because of the trend. It just happens to be that popular.
Who is willing to help me queue for something overnight? I will be taking over in the morning.
OMG this is dumb but once again, I REALLY WANT IT. =x
Instead of queueing for something for 10 hours and not getting it at all, might as well stay overnight ay?
So who is willing to help me stay overnight at a Friday at some place getting something?!
I can't thank you enough if some person ever help me! And of cos, not forgetting about the rewards (possible to negotiate.). kindness begets kindness. I'D LOVE U IF YOU DO! And I'd return you the favour provided its upright in morality. =]
please give me a call/contact me/msg me if you are willing to help (or knows someone who is willing to)
LOVE!
(n chill, its just a bag. but it makes me happy!)
'posts about last week later!
