chinese oral Olevels. with two scary looking old ladies.
yes, my teacher didn't believe in me, neither did mum as my prelims oral is just a measly 10/20. my conversation was always either slow, slow or slow BUT I DID ITTTTT. During the passage reading, I was in a relaxing mood (apparently) but my left hand was trembling like nobodys business la omg, so i quickly took down and hid it. total misread 2 words =( which didnt seem to have occured before when i was really calm =(. then came my most dreaded conversation time. THANKS GOD topic was easy (for me at least) cos it was about shopping centers. and i added conclusions! yayars. i can't believe myself. and the teachers laughed at something that i said which i don't even find it funny la=/.
TODAY.
school youth day celebration!
erm kay, was mildly entertaining. at least i've got $2.20 worth of coupons ahaha.
Nutz About Artz at night.
real disappoint + dismay + depression that the guy from nus blast didn't perform la. and to much of my embarrasement, it was partly the reason that i even went tonight la =( oh weeell. anyway humdum, I had fun. NOT AFTERTHAT though. I ain't oblivion and i DO KNOW, so, heres sending my love sign and your fav. finger to you.
its 03.30 now. good night!

