Gosh, guesse what everybody, my darling bryanboy actually shares the exact same mindset as me..! for he said, "I think I'm gonna look good if I buy a similar, super oversized, knee-length t-shirt and just wear them with super super barely there micro shorts and my boots."..haha. i think if ya were to throw in an oversized shades and totebag it will look goodx3 too.
anyway , happy 41st birthday, singapore! you're getting old and your performances at national stadium are getting sooo boring each year. =( snore. if you're patriot and you know it clap your hands! x2 if you're patriot and you know it, and you really want to fake it if you're patriot and you know it clap your hands! clap clap.
arrf luckily theres no school tomorrow cos ive got tons of homework to catch up. yeacch. in addition, theres dumb physics common test on friday so MAYBE i'll go rivise abit now. lols, byee.
hi skunk, you suck.
