didnt blog for days.
school is becoming so meaningless each day. its not like i even listen in class or does my homework. it must have been the 'laziness hormones' kicking in.
and. i hate class. yeah, there're fun people sittin round me, but sometimes they are just sooooooo insensitive. have they ever put themselves in others' shoes?
i was the first to do english oral today. and i think my english has deteriorated so much that the things i said didnt even make sense. and the results suck because my picture description and conversation was lousy. if it wasnt her, i might do better. band one suckkkks. (not the pupils in it!)
later on.. SS. ms singh is on a 'holiday' =( i miss her already.
after school. went out to tpy to binge again and i feel super remorse now okay.
now. trying to figure out my damn bio and linear graphs.
anyway i was wonderingg.......
why can some people say they love someone forever when the next week they can very well like another person? why are they making these empty promises for. do they really loves? or is it just lust and infatuation that pulls them together? if not, why do people even break in a relationship. its stupid. stop loving someone if you dont know how to. ask yourself, will you still like him if he turns fat ugly or blind. you would probably dump him wouldnt you. yup you whores.
p.s
another thing.
recently, ive been pestering my mum for something which she deems useless:
a damn binoculars. its like.
I NEED A DAMN NEW BINOCULARS PLEASE WOULDNT ANYONE BE SO KIND TO BUY ME A BINOCULARS IT HAS BEEEN ON MY WISH LIST SINCE KINDERGARTEN WHEN I SPOILT MINE. I WANT A BINOCULARS! I NEED A BINOCULARS! NOT THE PLASTIC KIDDIES TYPE. I'D LOVEEE U IF YOU DO GIVE ME ONE. haha.
xoxo. -jun
