ay went queensway yesterday with mum and dad to look for their shoes, thats why alot more things are added to my almost stagnant wishlist =/ sigh. wanted to buy some things, but im super broke, like, i spent almost all of my savings last month, great. looks like im gonna starve myself again, and it also looks like a great time to shake off those ugly FATS on my face. hippee i cant wait.
today, the dumb me woke up at 9 to go for tuition, and it turns out that today there is none. i cant beleive ive atcually forgotten about it! fortunately my tuition ctr is only a few feets away from my hse, haha. went back, had chicken broth and watched some kiddies show on the tv before beginning to study physics. and in the end i only managed to finish reflection and refraction like omz, im so lacked behind.
alright, later on at night went on to msn. and i FOOLED KENNETHH wahahahaha. showed him that picture of me with paul twohill style and bluffed him that he is my 13 yr old bf, and gullible kenn actually believed me, hahaha.
got to go catch some sleep now yupp.
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer
